Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
It's time to reignite the spark and passion you and your husband once shared! In 12 Ways to Experience More with Your Husband, author Cindi McMenamin shows you how to make small changes that can touch your husband's heart in a big way. Through gentle guidance, you'll be encouraged to "switch it up" at home and see the bigger picture when misunderstandings arise.
Table of Contents:
Where is the Love?
- Chapter 1: Consider His Heart: Stepping Back to See the Whole Picture
- Chapter 2: Think It Through: Renewing Your Mind to Respond Like a New Wife
- Chapter 3: Keep Him First: Prioritizing Him Above Everyone Else
- Chapter 4: Let It Go: Practicing Acceptance, Not Accusation
- Chapter 5: Switch It Up: Incorporating New Habits at Home
- Chapter 6: Let Him Breathe: Giving Up the Smothering, Mothering, and Hovering
- Chapter 7: Light Him Up: Praising the Man God Created Him to Be
- Chapter 8: Close the Gap: Steering Clear of the Emotional Cave
- Chapter 9: Help Him Out: Becoming His Reliable Partner
- Chapter 10: Wait It Out: Praying It Through When You'd Rather Talk It Out
- Chapter 11: Stick It Out: Choosing Love When You'd Rather Leave
- Chapter 12: Bring It Back: Returning to the Way Things Used to Be
Additional Resources to Help You Experience More
Self-Assessment: How Far Have You Come?
Dying to Self in Your Marriage
Scriptural Encouragement for Difficult Days
How to Encourage Your Husband to Pray With You
Encouragement and Advice from Couples
Number of Pages: 224
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2018
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 (inches)|
Praying for Your Husband from Head to Toe: A Daily Guide to Scripture-Based PrayerSharon JaynesMultnomah Books / 2013 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 27 Reviews Video
$15.99Save 25% ($4.00)
When You’re Together...But Feel Miles Apart
Your marriage isn’t broken, but it doesn’t seem to be growing, either. Where’s the spark and passion you experienced as newlyweds? Butterflies in your stomach, your spouse’s undivided attention, the anticipation of spending time together…how can your marriage ever get back to that place?
That spark is still there, waiting to be fanned into a lasting flame! Let noted author and speaker Cindi McMenamin show you the small changes you can make to touch your husband’s heart in a big way. Through gentle guidance, you’ll be encouraged to
- try seven new ways to “switch it up” at home
- respond to your spouse in ways that intrigue him
- see the bigger picture when misunderstandings arise
Renew and reglue your relationship as you discover how to strengthen your marriage and reignite the passion you and your husband once shared.