- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Used in conjunction with DVD WW275183, this participant's guide will guide you into a deeper relationship with God. Eight sessions.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
Expecting to See Jesus Participant's Guide with DVD: A Wake-Up Call for God's PeopleAnne Graham LotzZondervan / 2011 / Other$26.99 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$36.99Save 27% ($10.00)
Anne Graham Lotz is a bestselling and award-winning author of eleven books, including Wounded by Gods People. She is the president of AnGeL Ministries, Raleigh, North Carolina. Called "the best preacher in the family" by her father, Billy Graham, Anne speaks around the globe with the wisdom and authority of years spent studying God's Word. The New York Times named Anne one of the five most influential evangelists of her generation.
Burney Wilkie3 Stars Out Of 5September 30, 2009Burney WilkieI had trouble using the book "I Saw The Lord", with the Participants study guide because the chapters in the book didn't coincide with the chapters in the book. Also, the scripture used in the book was all from the 6th chapter of Isaiah and the guide used scripture from other various places. I found it hard to use the two together. I would highly recommend the use of the DVD when doing the study. The DVD complimented the study well. I agree the study seemed to help my group gain a greater insight into seeing God.
Paul Vollrath3 Stars Out Of 5February 10, 2009Paul VollrathThe study group members who really know the Bible started out leery of the proposed study method. But by the 2nd week we were seeing personal growth in hearing from the Lord through it. There being no one correct answer has allowed those less confident of their Bible knowledge to begin sharing equally what they got from the study. The format of transition from the end of one lesson to the next is poor. One opens to the new lesson and is told what Bible reading should already have been done. Give all instructions right in the related lesson, not in a final paragraph at the end of the last lesson.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Knowing God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects >> Knowing God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources