Exercise for Fitness & Weight Loss - eBook
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Mason Crest
Publication Date: 2014
Today, obesity—the state of being very overweight—is a problem that gets worse each year, particularly as many people spend less time exercising and more time on the couch or sitting at a computer. The health risks caused by excess weight and obesity are numerous and can be deadly. While we're learning more and more about the harmful consequences of excess weight, many people still have a hard time slimming down. Real, healthy weight loss can seem like a mystery. Explore the causes of the weight epidemic and the health risks that stem from excess weight. Discover the part that physical fitness plays in today's obesity crisis. Learn how fitness—not just slimness—should be the goal of those trying to lose weight. Make physical activity a part of your life!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Personal Care
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Non-Fiction Books
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Character & Social Skills
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Non-Fiction Books
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Character & Social Skills
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Personal Care
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Non-Fiction Books