As a Bible teacher, preacher, evangelist, or pastor, finding time for proper sermon preparation in today's multi-tasked world becomes increasingly challenging. 52 Sermon Starters Volume One can help! It covers topics such as:
- How Does the Christian Influence the World?
- God's Spirit in Control of our Lives
- How to Live Victoriously in an Evil World
- Feel Rich with what You Have
This book is a compilation of selected outlines which were previoulsy published in a long-time published magazine called Pulpit Helps, a publication distributed to over 100,000 pastors and teachers of the Bible. These outlines were written to meet the need of those who follow the Lectionary, a system used by a number of churches, and are as relevant and applicable today as they were when first published, espousing the timeless truths of God's Word. Each outline follows in order from Matthew to Revelation, one for each week of the year.
The unique features of this book include:
- A key verse given for each outline that is the focus of the entire passage covered
- An index of Greek words listing each Greek word (transliterated) mentioned in the outlines along with a definition
- Scripture references showing where a particular word is found (if applicable)