Exegetical Fallacies - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Philosophical Branches▼▲
- Philosophical Subjects▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
Encouraging readers to be more discerning and discriminating in their elucidation of Scripture, Carson exposes improper techniques of biblical interpretation. He groups exegetical errors into categories of word study, grammar, and logic, refuting common misconceptions in a straightforward and accessible style. A working knowledge of Greek and Hebrew is helpful but not necessary. 148 pages, softcover from Baker.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Baker Academic
Publication Date: 1996
D. A. Carson (PhD, University of Cambridge) is research professor of New Testament at Trinity Evangelical Divinity School in Deerfield, Illinois, and is the author or editor of more than fifty books, including The God Who Is There and How Long, O Lord? He is one of the founders of The Gospel Coalition and an active guest lecturer in academic and church settings around the world.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> Biblical Interpretation
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Hermeneutics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Hermeneutics
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Biblical Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Hermeneutics