- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|Format: Word Document|
Vendor: Christianity Today
|Publication Date: 2007|
This training tool will help your church as it plans worship with a choir, a praise band, a drama teama even a sound team or a group of ushers. The tools here are designed to help you set standards of excellence and manage volunteers effectively, all while keeping an eye on the heart of the matter: authentic worship.
This Training Pack contains all of the following:
Title: What It Takes to Worship Well
Deck: Coming to a healthy understanding of worship, aesthetics, and excellence
Author: interview with Tim Keller
Title: How to Get the Best Out of Volunteers
Deck: It starts with giving them your best.
Author: by Don Simmons
Title: Great Worship with Modest Means
Deck: Values and passion are the real foundation of an effective worship ministry.
Author: by Bill Giovannetti
Title: Nine Habits for Highly Effective Volunteers
Deck: How to get the most out of the team that doesna t punch the clock
Author: by Greg Asimakoupoulos
Title: a See You at the Top!a ?
Deck: The skills you need to move toward God-honoring excellence, whatever your resources
Author: by Leith Anderson
Title: Evaluate to Improve
Deck: Your best planning tool is an honest look at last Sunday.
Author: by Nancy Beach
Title: Mentoring Church Musicians
Deck: How one tradition reproduces musicians and sets itself up for a strong future
Author: Joan Huyser-Honig
Title: Sidelining the Professionals
Deck: Why you should rely on lay people, even when you can afford not to
Author: by Joan Huyser-Honig
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development >> Equipping Volunteers
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Music & Media Ministry >> Download
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Music & Media Ministry >> Resources for Worship Leaders
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides