- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
The Phonetic Zoo is a phonics based program from the Institute for Excellence in Writing (IEW) that uses auditory input to ensure students absorb and retain the correct spelling; students receive auditory input and spell the word aloud, letter by letter, to help them accurately remember the correct sequence---rather than simply looking at the word as a whole.
Students should take the Placement Test to determine the correct starting level. If your student tests as ready for level A, this Level A Starter Set should be purchased; for any subsequent levels, you will only need the audio CDs.
Grade A is designed for grades 3-5.
The Starter Set package includes:
- 5 audio CDs
- Lesson Cards with all three levels of spelling words (A, B, and C) and jingles and a Personal Spelling Card to keep track of your student's typical misspellings
- Zoo Cards that serve as a way to practice jingles or as rewards
- Downloadable Phonetic Zoo Teacher's Notes PDF file
- Spelling and the Brain video seminar (link to streaming video)
Vendor: Institute For Excellence In Writing
Aspieker5 Stars Out Of 5AWESOME!November 1, 2014AspiekerQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Hands off for mom! Easy for kids to execute without a lot of supervision.