or checkout with
Exalting Jesus in Luke - eBook
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Take a Christ-centered devotional approach---rather than verse-by-verse---to expositing the Gospel of Luke. Explaining and applying significant passages, Anyabwile explores Jesus' key roles, including Savior; God's Son; prophet, priest, and king; the Lamb of God; the crucified Christ; and the resurrected Lord. Exalting Jesus in Luke is filled with practical, easy-to-follow pointers, along with guided discussion questions, making it a great tool for sermon or teaching preparation or personal study.
|Title: Exalting Jesus in Luke - eBook|
By: Thabiti M. Anyabwile
Format: DRM Free ePub
Vendor: Holman Reference
Publication Date: 2018
Series: Christ Centered Exposition Commentary
Stock No: WW97005EB
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> Luke
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Academic >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> Luke
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Supplies >> Preaching >> Sermon Preparation >> Preaching from the NT
- Church & Supplies >> Preaching >> Sermon Preparation >> Preaching from the NT
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> Luke
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Supplies >> Preaching
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.