- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
It's important that Christians not lose track of the overall forest as they consider the individual trees. This series of sermons reveals God's unfolding plan of redemption in Jesus' famous "I" discourses in the most "mystical" of the Gospels. Matt Carter explores the major concept of belief in John’s Gospel looking at what it means to believe, what we need to believe, and why we need to believe. Exalting Jesus in John is filled with practical, easy-to-follow pointers, along with guided discussion questions, making it a great tool for sermon or teaching preparation or personal study.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Holman Reference
Publication Date: 2017
Series: Christ Centered Exposition
Readers will learn to see Christ in all aspects of Scripture, and they will be encouraged by the devotional nature of each exposition presented as sermons and divided into chapters that conclude with a "Reflect & Discuss" section, making this series ideal for small group study, personal devotion, and even sermon preparation. Its not academic but rather presents an easy reading, practical and friendly commentary.
The author of Exalting Jesus in John is Matt Carter and Josh Wredberg.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> John
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Preaching >> Sermon Preparation >> Preaching from the NT
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> John
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> John
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Preaching