Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- How was Jesus Christ profoundly different from any other man who ever lived, and why?
- Is Christianity based on a blind faith or a faith rooted in historical reality?
- Is the Bible a reliable historical record of the events it describes?
- Was the resurrection of Jesus a hoax or is there evidence that it was an actual historical event?
- Were the major events of Jesus's life and death accurately foretold centuries earlier?
NOTE: Evidence for Christianity contains the best of The New Evidence That Demands a Verdict, condensed down to a less intimidating but still comprehensive coverage of all the best evidence for the reliability of the Christian faith. Philosophical reasons and responses to major non-Christian thought systems are not addressed; they can be found in The New Evidence That Demands a Verdict.
|Title: Evidence for Christianity|
By: Josh McDowell
Number of Pages: 743
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2006
|Dimensions: 8.25 X 5.25 X 2.0 (inches)|
Weight: 2 pounds
Stock No: WW506281
Whether debating Marxists, college professors, or Islamic apologists, Josh McDowell's hallmark has always been to walk boldly into enemy territory and speak truth. This book is based on the expectation that, with a growing number of adults becoming increasingly skeptical toward Christianity, there is a need for a solid body of persuasive evidence to be presented to them. This is a sourcebook for doubting seekers as well as current believers who need persuasive information to share with friends. Evidence for Christianity is McDowell's compelling answer to the hard questions so many Christians are afraid to discuss.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.