Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
If you're studying for the SAT exam, you're going to want the guide to getting the best score you can. Kaplan's SAT Reading & Writing Prep, 7th Edition includes proven techniques from the test-prep experts with 16 comprehensive evidence-based reading and writing practice sets with detailed explanations, 3 essay practice sets with sample essays, more than 150 practice questions with expert explanations, strategies and tips on how to read passages efficiently to help build speed and improve your score. 228 pages, softcover. Seventh Edition.
Number of Pages: 228
Vendor: Kaplan Publishing
Publication Date: 2017
|Dimensions: 10.88 X 8.38 X 0.48 (inches)|
Series: Kaplan Test Prep
Reading and Writing Prep for the SAT & ACT, 2nd EditionPrinceton ReviewPrinceton Review / 2018 / Trade Paperback$20.70 Retail:
$23.00Save 10% ($2.30)
Kaplan is so certain that SAT Reading & Writing Prep offers the review you need that we guarantee it: After studying with our book, you'll score higher on the SATor you'll get your money back.
The Best Review
- 16 comprehensive evidence-based reading and writing practice sets with detailed explanations
- 3 essay practice sets with sample essays
- More than 150 practice questions with expert explanations
- Strategies and tips on how to read passages efficiently so you can build speed and improve your score
- Techniques and methods to improve your writing skills and score higher on the essay
- We know the test: Our Learning Engineers have put tens of thousands of hours into studying the SAT using real data to design the most effective strategies and study plans.
- Kaplan's expert psychometricians make sure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
- We invented test prepKaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years, and more than 95% of our students get into their top-choice schools. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
The previous edition of this book was titled Kaplan Evidence-Based Reading, Writing, and Essay Workbook for the New SAT.
After helping millions of students, we know what works. Our guides deliver knowledge with clarity and simplicity while focusing on the specialized strategies that keep test-takers ahead of the clock and at the top of their game.
We offer preparation for more than 90 standardized tests including entrance exams for secondary school, college, and graduate school, as well as professional licensing exams for attorneys, physicians, and nurses.
With a full array of self-paced and live online courses, as well as print books and mobile apps, you can use Kaplan to study on your own schedule and at your own speed. Kaplans private tutors and admissions consultants supplement those offerings with one-on-one support.