Add To Cart
Add To Cart
In this 10-lesson Everything You Need Study Guide which accompanies David Jeremiah's book, Everything You Need, he explores eight essential traits from 2 Peter 1:3-9 that the Lord has given you to overcome life’s challenges. You’ll discover how God’s promises can equip you for life by developing:
- Diligence—the power of pursuing the Lord with all your heart.
- Virtue—the joy of a God-pleasing life.
- Knowledge—the accelerated growth that comes from knowing God better.
- Self-Control—the ability of bringing your habits under the Holy Spirit’s control.
- Perseverance—the resilience that casts off disappointment and discouragement.
- Godliness—the mirror-image of Christ in your personality.
- Brotherly Kindness—the friendliness that draws people to you and to Jesus.
- Love—the essence of serving God and others.
Note: When possible, the study guide should be used with the corresponding audio series from Turning Point Ministries, but it may also be used by itself for personal or group study. This study guide is published by Thomas Nelson and may differ slightly in content and format from the edition published by Turning Point Ministries.
|Title: Everything You Need, Book Study Guide|
By: Dr. David Jeremiah
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
|Publication Date: 2019|
Weight: 6 ounces
Stock No: WW146503
Everything You Need, Signature Edition with DevotionsDr. David JeremiahThomas Nelson / 2019 / Hardcover$13.49 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$26.99Save 50% ($13.50)
Everything You Need Video Study: 7 Essential Steps to a Life of Confidence in the Promises of GodDavid JeremiahThomas Nelson / 2019 / DVD$16.99 Retail:
$29.99Save 43% ($13.00)
Everything You Need Study Guide With DVD: 7 Essential Steps to A Life of Confidence in the Promises of GodDavid JeremiahThomas Nelson / 2019 / Trade Paperback$23.99 Retail:
$43.99Save 45% ($20.00)
Have you ever seen so many people under so much pressure? That’s the nature of our times, but don’t despair! God has given you everything you need to withstand the stresses of life and overcome the challenges of the journey. According to the apostle Peter, God knows how to equip you for life and godliness. He has given you His very great and precious promises. Through them you can escape the corruption of the world and begin living with steadfast, daily confidence.
Near the end of his life when he was facing pressures of his own, Peter wrote one of the Bible’s greatest descriptions of surefooted living—2 Peter 1:3-9. As you study this passage phrase by phrase in this study guide, you’ll start unpacking all God has given you. You’ll discover how His promises stead your steps and guide your pathways. As you immerse yourself in the unfolding logic of this passage, you’ll gain fresh understanding of God’s power, His promises, and His purposes. You’ll also learn how to develop the eight essential traits Peter gives us: diligence, virtue, knowledge, self-control, perseverance, godliness, brotherly kindness, and love.
Join us on this exciting journey and discover Everything You Need: 8 Essential Steps to a Life of Confidence in the Promises of God!
Each lessons includes
- An outline of the main subjects and Scriptures covered during the lesson
- An overview of Dr. Jeremiah’s teaching on the topic being studies
- Application questions to help both individuals and small groups delve into the content and the Bible
- A Did You Know? section that adds a point of interest to the lesson