- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2010
Women of Faith speaker, Marilyn Meberg, offers bold and straightforward insight and biblical teaching for the secret issues of women.
A food addiction. That mistake in college. The petty bad habit. A relative wed rather forget . . .
Secrets come in all shapes and sizes, but we all have them. And nine times out of ten, we wish we didnt. Wrapped in layersoften yearsof fear, secrets are not so easily discarded.
In Tell Me Everything, Marilyn Meberg offers hope for anyone struggling to find freedom in a world that loves living in the dark. With a masters degree in counseling psychology, she understands how we tie ourselves up in knots. As a Christian and Bible teacher, she knows how we can escape the lies that keep us bound. With wit and wisdom, Marilyn offers advice, examples, and encouragement that will engage the mind and help unburden the heart.
What would it take for you to share your deepest secrets? To be completely honest?
"Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you."1 Peter 5:7
How good would it feel to just let it all outno fear, no condemnation?
"Therefore there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus."Romans 8:1
Is there anyone you can trust that much?
"Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me."John 14:1
And what would happen if you did open up?
"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."Matthew 11:28
Anonymousmartinezsylvia09@gmail.comAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Outrageously FunnyNovember 8, 2011Anonymousmartinezsylvia09@gmail.comAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I purchased this book at the Women of Faith conference. In September I was just finishing up some other books I was reading and when I finally picked up the book I just could not put it down. I read this book in a couple of days. I really enjoyed the book. At the end of the chapter the author Marilyn asks questions so that the reader can think about what they are keeping inside.
The book is about secrets. The kind of secrets we do not share that we hold in the deepest part of our hearts. I know I have some and that was what drew me to the book. It is difficult to find that one person that we can confide in, but we need to share those things that keep us from moving forward, but their is hope that is what the author is telling us. The book is full of funny jokes and comforting recommendations, and thoughts.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Humor >> Women
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Balanced Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Personal Life >> Balanced Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Personal Life >> Self-Improvement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Humor
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Humor
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues