Find everything you need to know about children with Dyslexia in one easy-to-use guide!
This convenient book covers the history of dyslexia, early signs, types of dyslexia, related conditions, automaticity and fluency, comprehensive dyslexia therapy programs, and more. Easy-to-read bullet point lists ensure you don't forget the most essential concepts; sidebars offer additional important information throughout. 304 indexed pages, softcover.
Help your child succeed in the classroom--and in life!
As a parent of a child with dyslexia you may wonder what you should expect as your child goes through life. How can you help your child deal with school and succeed? It's true, there are challenges for children with dyslexia, but when identified early, they can be overcome successfully. Abigail Marshall
, manager of dyslexia.com
, shows you how to:
The Everything Parent's Guide to Children with Dyslexia, 2nd Edition
- Identify the early symptoms of dyslexia.
- Work with teachers to create an Individualized Education Program (IEP).
- Reduce homework struggles.
- Find the best treatment program.
- Help your child develop skills with the use of assistive technology.
- Plan for college and career.
is your first step in facing the challenges of dyslexia with a positive attitude.