Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Mega Fall Sale
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
So you want to learn German but don't know where to start... how about with everything!? Learn how to write, speak and understand basic German in no time with "The Everything Learning German" Series,' accessible and conversational introduction to everything you'll want to know about German. Charts, accent marks, common sayings, how to use proper tone and inflection, irregularities and words to know for a variety of occasions are all included, as well as a German to English Dictionary and table of verbs. 304 indexed pages, softcover.
Number of Pages: 304
Vendor: Adams Media
Publication Date: 2009
|Dimensions: 9.25 X 8.00 (inches)|
German All-in-One For Dummies, with CDFor Dummies / 2013 / Trade Paperback$31.49 Retail:
$34.99Save 10% ($3.50)
Learning to sprechen Sie Deutsches is fun--and far easier than you might think. German and English are closely related--you already know viele Phrasen! With this guide, you will make sense of this fascinating language in no time.
This practical, hands-on Buch comes with easy-to-understand lessons, useful exercises, and a CD for pronunciation help. Building on the German language's close relation to English, this all-new edition covers everything from basic introductions to verb conversions. You will learn to:
- Ich möchte ein Berliner, bitte. Order food with ease.
- Wie viel kostet der Käse? Ask how much items cost.
- Der Vater kaufte seinem Sohn ein Fahrrad. Understand direct and indirect objects.
- viel / mehr / am meisten. Use superlatives to communicate more effectively.
- Der Ball wird von dem Mann geschlagen. Know when to use passive voice.
This edition includes completely new material on:
- Rules of spelling and punctuation
- Appropriate language for correspondence in German, including e-mail
- Updated exercises