Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
The Everything Learning French book features chapters on pronunciation, subjects, verbs, tenses, direct/indirect objects, family and friends, impersonal assertions, questions, words for everyday life, and more. Casually written, this book will keep you encouraged as you move through the most important grammatical and vocabulary-based concepts. Plenty of charts are included as well as helpful sidebars and cultural notes. 144 pages, softcover.
Number of Pages: 138
Vendor: Adams Media
Dimensions: 9.25 X 8 X 0.4 (inches)
Series: Everything Kids
French Made Simple: Learn to speak and understand French quickly and easilyPamela Rose HazeRandom House / 2006 / Trade Paperback$9.29 Retail:
$16.00Save 42% ($6.71)
Bonjour, mon ami! So, you want to learn French but don't know where to start? Start ici, with The Everything Kids' Learning French Book. Inside, you'll find simple exercises, fun facts, tips on pronunciation, and popular phrases that enable you to read and speak French in no time at all.
You'll learn how to:
- Address your family ("Ma famille") and pets ("Mes animaux familiers")
- Describe holidays and birthdays ("Fêtes et anniversaires")
- Ask "What time is it?" ("Quelle heure est-il?")
- Tell your friends, "Let's go outdoors" ("On va dehors")
- Express your feelings ("Exprimer mes sentiments")
- Talk about school ("Mon école") and your classes ("Mes cours")
Dozens of puzzles and activities--plus an English-French Dictionary--make learning this exciting new language easy, fast, and fun!