The Key to Everything: Experience the Freedom to Discover God's Purpose - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Charisma House
Publication Date: 2015
As the living and loving creator, God "richly gives us all things to enjoy" (1 Tim. 6:17, MEV). However, He has not tied that enjoyment to riches, but linked it to an even greater value and deeper reality.
At critical points in life each of us deals with setbacks, conflict, and relational tangles. We are confronted with a call to either forgive a friend, let go of a grudge, surrender our pride, or yield our desires to God. These pivotal moments place each of us at a doorway to our future, one that calls us to unlock lifes forward flow and release of fulfillment.
The Key to Everything points us to the only way to a truly functional life and pathway. Recognize mind-sets and behaviors that hinder your ability to experience Gods timelessly liberating wisdom.
Open these pages and find basic insights that define how stewardship of life involves growth and advancement through an attitude of release: one of giving. Learn to do the right thing at the right time as you receive and use The Key to Everything.
Jack Hayford is pastor emeritus of The Church On The Way (Van Nuys, California). He has been called "the pastors pastor" and a "bridge-builder" for good reason. For the past fifty-five years Pastor Jack has focused ministry on pastoring people and speaking to leaders around the world. He has written over fifty books and six hundred songs. In 1997 he founded The Kings University (Southlake, Texas) where he serves as chancellor and continues to speak widely to leaders in all church traditions as well as in the public arena.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Stewardship
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues