- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2013
Series: Women of Faith Study Guide
Imagine trying to stay balanced on top of a ball. How long could you last? A few seconds? A few minutes? Perhaps longer?
This study will look at themes from Ecclesiastes 3:1-8 and the idea that there really is a season for everything. A lot of women want more balance in their life, but balance is hard to maintain. Instead of trying to stay perfectly balanced all the time (an impossible act!), the Bible challenges us to pay attention to the season of life were in and recognize the beautiful rhythms of life.
- 12 sessions of interactive Bible study
- Perfect for individual or group study
- Tips for leading a great group included
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Priorities
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Priorities
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides