Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
In Everything Must Change, Brian McLaren asks "Shouldn't a message proclaiming to be the best news in the world be doing better than this?" In this provocative and unsettling work Brian expounds upon a form of Christian practice that is holistic, integral and balanced, ultimately offering good news to both the living and the dying by declaring God's grace at work both in this life and the life to come. Open your heart to this essential message and see why it is being called McLaren's most important work to date.
Number of Pages: 336
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2008
|Dimensions: 8.25 X 5.38 (inches)|
How can the life and teachings of Jesus impact the most critical global problems in our world today?
For the last twenty years, Brian McLaren has been unable to escape this life-shaping question. In Everything Must Change, he unveils a fresh and provocative vision of Jesus and his teachings, and how his message of hope can ignite purpose and passion to change the economic, environmental, military, political, and social crises that have overtaken our world.
The Good News is more than a ticket to heaven. It is an invitation to personal change and a radical challenge for global transformation. Imagine what would happen:
- if we believed that God's will really could be done on earth and not just in heaven
- if the world's leading nations spent less on weapons and more on making peace, alleviating poverty, and caring for creation
- if a renewed understanding of Jesus and his message sparked a profound spiritual awakening in a global movement of faith, hope, and love
If you are hungry for a fresh vision of what it means to be a person of faith, Everything Must Change shows what would happen when Jesus' Good News collides with a world in need.
Brian D. McLaren is an internationally known speaker and the author of over ten highly acclaimed books on contemporary Christianity, including A New Kind of Christian, A Generous Orthodoxy, and The Secret Message of Jesus.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Ethics >> Social Justice/Ethics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions >> Emerging Church
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Environmental Stewardship
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership >> Emerging Church