Add To Cart
Everyone is Special and Unique: Learning About Acceptance
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Product Close-up | Sample Pages (PDF)
This product is not available for expedited shipping.
* This product is available for shipment only to the USA.
Help put an end to bullying and violence by focusing on and teaching positive peer interaction. These motivational readers allow you to double your instructional time by teaching children important character-building values while promoting practice with their reading skills. The books are designed to be used with the "Character Education CD" (not included) that includes a narrative reading of each book as well as the lyrics presented as a song.
Great for Reading First, Fluency, Vocabulary, and Text Comprehension.
Number of Pages: 16
Vendor: Creative Teaching Press
Publication Date: 2002
|Dimensions: 5.96 X 8.38 X 0.06 (inches)|
Series: Character Education Readers
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Respect & Self-Esteem
- Homeschool >> Electives >> Character & Social Skills >> Respect & Self-Esteem
- Homeschool >> Teaching Resources >> Education Theory
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Respect & Self-Esteem