Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|1. Everyone Communicate/Few Connect||John C. Maxwell||N/A||Album Only|
Abridged audio CD; approximately 2 hours 54 minutes; 3 CDs; performed by Wayne Shepherd.
|Format: Compact disc|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson on Brilliance Audio
Publication Date: 2014
|Dimensions: 5.50 X 5.00 X 0.75 (inches)|
Love Does: Discover a Secretly Incredible Life in an Ordinary World - unabridged audiobook on CDBob GoffBrilliance Audio on CD Unabridged / 2013 / Compact disc$14.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$19.99Save 25% ($5.00)
Only one thing stands between you and success.
It isn't experience.
It isn't talent.
World-renowned leadership expert John C. Maxwell says if you want to succeed, you must learn how to connect with people. And while it may seem like some folks are just born with it, the fact is anyone can learn how to make every communication an opportunity for a powerful connection. In Everyone Communicates, Few Connect, Maxwell shares the Five Principles and Five Practices to develop the crucial skill of connecting, including:
* Finding common ground
* Keeping your communication simple
* Capturing people's interest
* Inspiring people
* Staying authentic in all your relationships
The ability to connect with others is a major determining factor in reaching your full potential. It's no secret! Connecting is a skill you can learn and apply in your personal, professional, and family relationshipsand you can start now!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Audiobooks >> Business & Careers
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Audiobooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Audiobooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Audiobooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues