- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
As you learn to incorporate spiritual practices into your life, you'll find that everyday life is easier. Containing practical tips and direction on how to read the books of the Bible, Bible Study & Meditation is a 5-session study that helps you build and improve upon this holy habit. Each session consists of the following sections: commentary, discussion questions, points to ponder, prayer, put it into practice, and a take-away treasure.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Hendrickson Publishers
Publication Date: 2015
Series: Everyday Matters Bible Studies for Women
This Bible study guide leads women through the spiritual practice of Bible Study & Meditation. It includes 5 separate Bible studies on this topic, and each study includes: Meditation on selected scripture focusing on a facet of the practice; Sidebars that feature quotes, insights, or challenges; Discussion questions; Points to Ponder; Prayer; Exercise for the week; Takeaway Treasure; Leader's Guide. This Bible study is stand alone and can be used with any Bible. There are some references to supplementary material in the Everyday Matters Bible for Women which are also self-contained.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Church & Supplies >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry