Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Features: Provides readers with a deeper, more expositional approach to understanding the Song of Solomon than traditional fill-in-the-blank Bible studies, Provides a wide variety of helpful "handholds" throughout the text (i.e. historical context, Biblical vocabulary guides, interesting facts about the time period, and explanations of Hebrew translations).
Number of Pages: 112
Vendor: Tyndale House
Publication Date: 2009
|Dimensions: 8.25 X 5.50 (inches)|
A Perfect Mess: Why You Don't Have to Worry About Being Good Enough for GodLisa HarperWaterBrook / 2009 / Trade Paperback$9.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 6 Reviews
$15.99Save 38% ($6.00)Availability: In StockStock No: WW074792Video
Song of Solomon, LifeChange Bible StudyNavPress / 2014 / Trade Paperback$6.49 Retail:
$12.99Save 50% ($6.50)
Song of Solomon Student Edition DVD Curriculum with Study GuideTommy NelsonThe Hub / DVD$59.99 Retail:
$79.95Save 25% ($19.96)
- Provides readers with a deeper, more expositional approach to understanding the Song of Solomon than traditional fill-in-the-blank Bible studies.
- Provides a wide variety of helpful handholds throughout the text (i.e. historical context, Biblical vocabulary guides, interesting facts about the time period, and explanations of Hebrew translations).
- Fast Fact, Did You Know? and More Info sidebars provide additional information about the historical context of the verse in question as well as explanations for unfamiliar Biblical vocabulary words, and translations from the original Hebrew.
- Open-ended, in-text questions allow for deeper discussion/study, individually or with a group.
Julia Cutler5 Stars Out Of 5March 24, 2009Julia Cutlerthis is an unbelievably excellent study on the Song of Songs...I was blessed to hear Lisa Harper speak on this at a retreat, and her book goes into so much more detail. This shows all women how no matter what our love/marital status is in this life, we can all trust Jesus as the Lover of our souls and the Husband of the Husbandless. All women should read it!!!