Grace for Every Trial: A Women's Bible Study - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: BJU Press
Publication Date: 2008
Between the wellknown beginning and end of Job are thirtynine chapters packed with amazing truths about people and about God. In this study, Betty Henderson looks at the complete book of Job and its main character, God. Learn how to be a godly comforter, to have the right responses to sorrow, and to trust rather than accuse the Lord. Grace in Every Trial blends easy reading with heartchanging Scripture for a Bible study that you'll love exploring on your own or with your study group.
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
Grandmother5 Stars Out Of 5JobJanuary 17, 2016GrandmotherQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Great study from the book of Job !
Leigh White5 Stars Out Of 5August 25, 2010Leigh WhiteWe ladies are either going through a trial or know someone who is. This Bible study is good for either! The author of this study tackles a book of the Bible that many people avoid. But trials and grief are still as relevant today as they were in Job's day. For Christian ladies, it is a MUST that we be prepared to be godly comforters. We must be ready to give TRUTH of God to people who are hurting, with sympathy and the love of God. And often, we just need to be quiet (or as the author references: "sympathizers not sermonizers")! The author cross references other passages of Scripture to support many points, visiting the New Testament, as well as other books in the Old Testament. She also makes good use of relevant hymns, Christian poetry and quotes from other godly authors. The study also contains many practical tips for being a godly comforter that come from people with personal experience with sorrow. Each chapter ends with "Timely Truths to Remember" which I've found to be extremely helpful.God has taught me so much over the last few months as I've studied His Word using two different studies authored by Mrs. Henderson. Prior to this study, I completed "A Woman of Prayer" which was life changing for me. I had high expectations from this study, and was not disappointed. I highly recommend this study to any individual or ladies group study.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Church & Supplies >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry