Every Day for Every Man: 365 Readings for Those Engaged in the Battle - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
Men are bombarded with temptation to compromise their sexual, spiritual, and personal integrity every day of the year. Offering 365 power-packed readings, Arterburn's daily devotional equips you with the weapons and armor you need to fight temptation each day---and emerge victorious in the challenge to align with God's standards. 400 pages, imitation leather
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2008
Series: Every Man
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Kenneth Clark4 Stars Out Of 5good devotionalSeptember 28, 2017Kenneth ClarkQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0Seems to fit my needs.
La5 Stars Out Of 5approvedJanuary 12, 2015LaQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Found it to be great for men. However i did run into the same problems buying a devotional for a woman who could not have children .This devotional looks at all aspects of life. For me i just use it as it relates to me but some get offended especially when they cannot have children. We all are surrounded by children at some point and are responsible for our actions.
amcgrrlAge: 45-54Gender: female3 Stars Out Of 5only deals with sexual issuesJune 10, 2014amcgrrlAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 3Meets Expectations: 2I got this book for my husband, who is in his 40's (we both are), but was saved when he was in his 30's. He has a job, that pays the bills, but he has addiction issues. He is in AA and we've had constant battles about how much money he spends - he has very little control over his self-indulgences. We have 2 young kids and are up to our eyeballs in debt. Yet my husband still spends...
The one thing he does not struggle with is sex. I don't know if it's something that happens to men when they get old, but I refuse to believe he is the only man with problems like his, that most men have sex problems more than they have money or addiction problems! "You cannot serve two masters: you will love one and hate the other." Jesus was not talking about sex, He was talking about money. To me, integrity starts with money, purity is about sex. Readings ought to address money issues more.
This review was written in collaboration with my husband.
bjsmom5 Stars Out Of 5January 13, 2014bjsmomQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Got this for son for Christmas and he is reading it. He said he really likes it.
Dempsey Scott5 Stars Out Of 5Everyday for EverymanApril 10, 2012Dempsey ScottQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I have been using these devotional book for men in an accountabilty group. Everyone tells me it is the best daily men's devotional they have ever seen. It speaks to men's issues and provides hope for purity.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> 365 Day
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> General
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues >> Family >> Every Man Series
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues >> General
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues >> Sexual Integrity >> Every Man Series
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> 365 Day
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> General
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> 365 Day
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> General
- Download >> eBooks >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues