Add To Cart
Add To Cart
When a pastor transitions into a new church role, it’s an exciting time to build a foundation to grow God’s Kingdom. The first six months, however, is the most challenging and critical time period to start well and sustain healthy growth.
Pastor Charles Stone draw on forty-plus years of ministry experience in this practical, easy-to-read guide that shows you how to start strong, stay focused, and avoid common pitfalls that can derail ministry in those early years.
- Proven principles for successful pastor onboarding.
- How to develop your own communication plan.
- Key insights about change management.
- 6-step process for the first six months in your new ministry.
- Move your church in the direction God is leading you.
- Learn 4 key areas that impact your emotional, spiritual, and physical self.
- Learn how to keep healthy and balanced in the beginning of a new ministry.
- Prepare for a successful transition before your first day on the job.
- Over 25 downloadable tools
|Title: Every Pastor's First 180 Days: How to Start and Stay Strong in a New Church Job|
By: Charles Stone
Number of Pages: 176
Vendor: Equip Press
Publication Date: 2019
|Dimensions: 9.0 X 6.0 X .4 (inches)|
Weight: 9 ounces
Stock No: WW453915
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.