- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Focus on the Family
Publication Date: 2012
CharlieZacharyAge: 55-65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Excellent ReferenceDecember 17, 2012CharlieZacharyAge: 55-65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I purchased this as a tool for teachers in elementary school. As a Christian based institution we believe every child of God can succeed because God has a plan for their life
sue5 Stars Out Of 5July 16, 2009sueas a teacher, this helped me to look behind the behaviors and see why, and how to encourage and appreciate each unique student...also reminded me of how easy it is to let my own styles control my interaction with kids, and where I need to keep my focus---on the kids
Janette Scherf3 Stars Out Of 5February 25, 2009Janette ScherfIt was not exactly what I was looking for, however I did get some helpful information out of it.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Download >> Homeschool
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Teaching Resources
- Family >> Parenting >> Child Development
- Family >> Parenting >> Elementary Age
- Homeschool >> Teaching Resources
- Homeschool >> Type >> Download
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Child Development
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Elementary Age
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- eBooks >> Homeschool >> Teaching Resources
Here at Christianbook.com, we offer thousands of quality curriculums, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call 1-800-788-1221.