Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
The Pope is recognized by over 1 billion Catholics worldwide as the earthly representative of Christ and head of the Church. Over the past 2000 years, the Papacy has been both a remarkable center of unity and a bitter point of dispute for Christendom, and has been often misunderstood by Catholic and Protestant alike. In this presentation you will discover how Christ Himself instituted the Papacy precisely as a sign of unity among believers - and how deeply ironic it is that this sign of unity should ever be a cause of division.
- The Biblical roots of the "Chair of Peter"
- Why the Church needs a visible head on Earth
- The basis for the doctrine of infallibility; the divine protection for the Pope from error in matters of faith and morals
- How Christ instituted the Papacy in the Bible
- What the Old Testament teaches about the "Keys of the Kingdom" given to Peter by Christ
- and much more!
Vendor: Casscom Media
|Publication Date: 2013|