- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2013
A Christ-Centered Wedding: Rejoicing in the Gospel on Your Big Day - eBookCatherine Strode Parks, Linda StrodeB&H Books / 2014 / ePub$8.22 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$9.99Save 18% ($1.77)
101 Questions to Ask Before You Get Engaged - eBookH. Norman WrightHarvest House Publishers / 2004 / ePub$6.35 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 15 Reviews
$11.99Save 47% ($5.64)
The Most Important Year in a Woman's Life/The Most Important Year in a Man's Life: What Every Bride Needs to Know / What Every Groom Needs to Know Audiobook [Download]Robert Wolgemuth, Mark DeVries, Susan DeVriesZondervan / 2008 / Audio Download$24.99
What Every Bride Needs to Know: The Most Important Year in a Woman's LifeSusan DeVries, Bobbie WolgemuthZondervan / 2012 / Trade Paperback$8.49 Retail:
$14.99Save 43% ($6.50)
This is your guide to all the things that happen after I do.
The advice in this book to brides is pretty simple. You dont need to become an expert on men. Only one man. Learn the secrets to loving and respecting him while also asking for what you need. Take an honest look at your own family: its unwritten codes, how it has shaped you, and the ways it affects your relationship with your husband. Learn how to speak each others language and appreciate the qualities each of you brings to your marriage.
Susan DeVries and Bobbie Wolgemuth offer a solid, approachable look at improving communication skills, secrets for a great sex life, budgeting basics, dealing with in-laws, navigating tough times and much more. Above all, youll cultivate a spiritual unity that draws the two of you closer to each other as you draw closer to God.
What Every Bride Needs to Know will help make your first year together as husband and wife what it was meant to be: the most important year in your life.
Bobbie Wolgemuth was a Bible teacher and the author or co-author of several books, including Moms Bible: Gods Wisdom for Mothers and the four-book Gold Medallion bestselling series Hymns for a Kids Heart with Joni Eareckson Tada. She is also the coauthor of Couples of the Bible with her husband, Robert.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Wedding & Engagement Preparation
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Family >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Wedding & Engagement Preparation
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues