Evangelism Without Additives: What if sharing your faith meant just being yourself? - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
Why do most Christians avoid evangelism? Why is witnessing so difficult and often a negative experience for both the receiver and the giver?
- What if...
- You didn't have to make a speech in order to share your faith?
- You could use everyday expereinces to nudge others closer to Jesus?
- The things you're already doing counted as evangelism?
This isn't another sales pitch to non-believers but a handbook on how to make connections with people in the hope of making new Christians.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
Jim Henderson is executive director of Off The Map, an organization committed to normalizing evangelism for ordinary Christians. Off The Map's live events help Christians think and feel differently about the people Jesus misses most. Visit www.off-the-map.org to find exclusive book-related resources, including video interviews, discussion guides, and information on Ordinary Attemptsa unique approach to connecting with non-Christians.
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
Deanna5 Stars Out Of 5January 6, 2008DeannaLove this book! I've always been hard on myself because I'm not a "natural" at evangelism. I have a strong desire to share my faith, but it's hard to come on strong. This book gives me the freedom to be myself. To nudge people toward Jesus - rather than hitting them over the head with my Bible - by noticing them, really listening to them, and loving them. That I can do!
Page 1 of 1
Find Related Products▼▲
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Emerging Church
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Emerging Church
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism >> Practical Instruction