Evangelism: A Concise History - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
John Mark Terry (Church Evangelism) weaves a fascinating account of the human means that God has used to communicate the Good News from generation to generation. The book begins with Jesus and the Apostles and then continues with the Church Fathers, revivalists, scholars, pietists, reformers, personal witnesses, mass evangelists and media evangelists; all so different yet bound together by a passion to communicate the grace of God they've experienced in Christ. With one voice they, like the apostles, say "We cannot keep from speaking about what we have seen and heard."
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: B&H Academic
Publication Date: 1998
Ministers and other speakers will discover a wealth of illustrative and inspirational messages for sermons and every day living. Any Christian with a gift and calling for evangelistic witnessing will find themselves caught up in how the Good News of Jesus has been passed down through time. John Mark Terry recounts the fascinating story of Jesus and His saving power in a warm, clear, and interesting manner. Read how the Gospel message has been communicated in a variety of times and cultures and by various means.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism >> Discipleship
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Evangelism
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral