Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Evangelicals Engaging Emergent: A Discussion of the Emergent Church Movement - eBook|
By: William Henard, Adam Greenway
Format: DRM Free ePub
Vendor: B&H Academic
|Publication Date: 2009|
Stock No: WW6976EB
While plenty of books related to the conversations as well as controversies surrounding the emergent church have surfaced in recent years, no comprehensive evangelical assessment of the movement has been published until now. Evangelicals Engaging Emergent draws from a broad spectrum of conservative evangelicalism to serve as a clear, informative, fair, and respectful guide for those desiring to know what “emergent” means, why it originated, where the movement is going, what issues concern emergent believers, and where they sometimes go wrong theologically.
Among the dozen contributors are Norman Geisler (“A Postmodern View of Scripture”), Darrell Bock (“Emergent/Emerging Christologies”), Ed Stetzer (“The Emergent/Emerging Church: A Missiological Perspective”), and Daniel Akin (“The Emerging Church and Ethical Choices: The Corinthian Matrix”).
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership >> General Leadership
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership >> General Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.