Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Publication Date: 2012
Series: AFP/Wiley Fund Development
Imagining Abundance: Fundraising, Philanthropy, and a Spiritual Call to ServiceKerry A. RobinsonLiturgical Press / 2014 / Trade Paperback$15.26 Retail:
$16.95Save 10% ($1.69)
Nonprofit Fundraising Strategy is a helpful andinspiring resource for nonprofits large and small, young andmature, local and international. The insightful guidance and casestudies found within these pages will help you understand how toaddress specific ethical issues within your nonprofit and leaveplenty of food for thought and discussion.
- Adds new materials on new business practice codes, the EthicsAssessment Inventory, coverage of new ethics standards
- Now includes an ethics assessment tool on the EthicalFundraising, Second Edition companion website
- Considers essential topics including: appearance ofimpropriety, rights of donors, tainted money, using donations asintended, choosing a leadership role, ethical decision-making,restoring public confidence in the nonprofit sector, and the ethicsof grant making and grant seeking
- Written by luminaries in the field of ethics infundraising
- Explores a topic that all professional fundraisers must engagewith in order to build the trust and confidence of the givingpublic
- Offers an invaluable collection of essays based on the richexperience of philanthropic leaders
- Presents wise reflections on the central role of ethics infundraising
Featuring contributions from a host of well-known and respectedsenior-level fundraising professionals, several of whom are membersof the AFP Ethics Committee, Nonprofit Fundraising Strategyfeatures a wealth of practical tools to help fundraisingpractitioners, board members, and governing boards implement theseessential concepts into their own organizations.
JANICE GOW PETTEY, EDD, CFRE, is Vice President of Resource Development at The Asia Foundation. She is the founder of J.G. Pettey & Associates, a consulting firm serving foundations and nonprofits. Her ethics presentations span three continents. She is Chair Emeritus of AFP's International Ethics Committee. Janice is also the author of Cultivating Diversity in Fundraising and Ethical Fundraising: A Guide for Nonprofit Boards and Fundraisers (Wiley).