- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 1990
Do you ever find yourself wondering . . .
- Is it actually possible to know, beyond the shadow of a doubt, that I am going to heaven?
- If you say that my salvation is "eternally secure" and that I can never lose it, does that mean that I can commit any sin and still go to heaven?
- How can an understanding of "eternal security" make a difference in my Christian life?
With the wisdom and skill of a man who has personally wrestled with these questions, internationally-known pastor and bestselling author Charles Stanley addresses the age-old issue of grace vs. works in this compassionate, straight-forward book.
With questions at the end of each chapter, Eternally Secure is an excellent choice for individual or group study.
"I know from experience that until you settle once and for all the question of whether or not you are eternally secure, joy will elude you. Therefore, it is my prayer that God will use this book in your life and that in the very near future you will be able to face life with the confidence that comes through knowing you are eternally secure. ?Charles Stanley
Previously published in hardcover (0840790953).
In Touch is the broadcast teaching ministry of Dr. Charles Stanley. Dr. Stanley provides the practical biblical truths that can help us weather the challenges of everyday life. His goal is best represented by Acts 20:24, "Life is worth nothing unless I use it for doing the work assigned me by the Lord Jesusthe work of telling others the Good News about God's mighty kindness and love." Dr. Stanley is senior pastor of the First Baptist Church of Atlanta, GA, and a New York Times bestselling author who has written more than sixty books, including Every Day in His Presence.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth