Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Big Summer Blowout
- Buy in Bulk
Engage in devotional, Christ-centered Bible reading and study with the distinctive, comprehensive notes and practical application of The Lutheran Study Bible.
This new Bible is the first in English to be developed from the ground-up with notes that are distinctively Lutheran, prepared by Lutheran theologians and pastors from over twenty Lutheran church bodies. Current Lutheran scholarship, insights from the Church Fathers, and rich devotional commentary provides meaningful perspective for both young and mature Christians.
The Lutheran Study Bible features:
- 26,500-plus uniquely Lutheran study notes.
- Over 2,000 application notes and prayers for every part of the Bible.
- 80,000 center column cross-references.
- Over 900 cross-references to 120 full or half-page maps, charts, and diagrams.
- 220-plus articles and introductions to biblical books and topics.
- Insights from early church, medieval and Reformation era church fathers.
- Uses the English Standard Version translation, one of the most precise English translations available.
- Durable Smyth-sewn binding.
The Lutheran Study Bible uses paper certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC), a decision that promotes our ongoing commitment to care for God’s creation.
Number of Pages: 2500
Vendor: Concordia Publishing House
Publication Date: 2009
Dimensions: 9.25 X 7.25 X 2.0 (inches)
References: Center Column|Cross References
|Text Color: Red Letter|
Text Size: 9 Point
Note Size: 7 Point
Thumb Index: No
Ribbon Marker: No
Page Gilding: None
Page Edges: White
Ask a Question▼▲
Q: What color is the Genuine Leather Sangria Large Print edition? What color is the Sangria large print leather edition? Is it Burgundy, Brown, or a mix of the two? To me, the color looks Brown, much different than the hardback edition which seems to be Burgundy.
The Bible is burgundy.
Q: What is the print size and print size for notes also.
The text is about 9 point print and the notes about 7 point.