Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Student & Teens
- Sunday School
A companion to the Be series, these studies are designed for both individual and small-group use. The eight lessons reference Wiersbe's commentary Be Committed (WW768483). Study questions and personal life application questions guide you through the text and prompt life-changing decisions. A small group would need an hour to study together unless individuals prepare ahead.
Number of Pages: 96
Vendor: David C. Cook
Publication Date: 2007
|Dimensions: 8.25 X 5.50 X 0.30 (inches)|
Series: Wiersbe Bible Study
Philippians: The Warren Wiersbe Bible Study SeriesWarren W. WiersbeDavid C. Cook / 2007 / Trade Paperback$8.19 Retail:3 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$9.99Save 18% ($1.80)
Mary, Martha, Sarah, Eve. Of all the women in the Bible, only two have entire books devoted to telling their story-Ruth and Esther.
What is it about these women that makes them different? What can we learn from their stories?
Structured to be user-friendly to Christians of all ages, this new Bible study from trusted author Warren Wiersbe strikes the perfect balance of expositional commentary from the Scripture text and introspective questions for practical application. In eight weeks, you and your small group will have a strong understanding of these important biblical passages without feeling you've been overwhelmed by information overload.
Study the lives of two women who boldly followed God's will, even when all seemed lost. Try this Bible study series for your next Sunday School class or Small Group and see how God wants to use your bold obedience to accomplish his plans.
Elena Shadikhan4 Stars Out Of 5February 1, 2010Elena ShadikhanIT GIVES AN INDEPTH STUDY CHAPTER BY CHAPTER OF THE TWO BOOKS OF THE BIBLE.
Lois Pannkuk3 Stars Out Of 5January 25, 2010Lois PannkukWe are using this Bible study book for our Ladies Lunch and Learn series. It has good discussion questions. We have found that you really need the companion Bible commentary, Be Committed by Wiersbe, to add additional insight to the study. The Bible Study book is mainly subjective...thought questions for discussion. To get at the meat get the other book too. The two together are powerful
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Commitment
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Commitment
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible