Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Video Sessions and Run Times:
Video Introduction (62:00)
Session 1: A Royal Messeasures (61:00)
Session 2: A Contest for a Queen (57:00)
Session 3: A Raging Passion for Honor (57:29)
Session 4: If You Remain Silent (63:00)
Session 5: A Table Set for Providence (64:00)
Session 6: What Goes Around (63:00)
Session 7: Where Is the Man? (64:00)
Session 8: The Right to Be Ready(64:00)
Session 9: The Tables Turned (53:00)
|Title: Esther: It's Tough Being a Woman - DVD Leader Kit|
By: Beth Moore
Publication Date: 2008
|Weight: 2 pounds 12 ounces|
Stock No: WW852897
Daniel: Lives of Integrity, Words of Prophecy, DVD Leader KitBeth MooreLifeway / 2006 / DVD$179.995 Stars Out Of 5 14 Reviews
Esther: It's Tough Being a Woman - Leader Kit by Beth Moore helps a leader facilitate this women's Bible study experience and contains all that is needed to conduct the 10 weeks of group sessions. Join Beth in a very personal examination of the Old Testament story of Esther as she peels back the layers of history and shows how very contemporary and applicable the story is to our lives today. If you've ever felt inadequate, threatened, or pushed into situations that seemed overpowering, this is the Bible study for you. Just as it was tough being a woman in Esther's day, it's tough today. This portion of God's Word contains treasures to aid us in our hurried, harried, and pressured lives.
Leader Kit includes:
- One Bible study book with personal study segments to complete between 10 weeks of group sessions
- One Leader Guide to lead discussion within small groups
- 6 DVDs with enriching teaching videos, approximately 5364 minutes per session
- A DVD Promo Video
- Card with 3 additional digital downloads of teaching videos, Wordsearch digital library, and extra leader resources
- Contains subtitles for the hearing impaired
- Introduction (62:00)In this session Beth introduces the study and looks at the historical background and the uniqueness of the Book of Esther.
- Session 1: A Royal Mess (61:00) Beth gives character sketches of Mordecai and Esther. Now you don't have to miss any of the sessions of this study of Esther, a book that contains treasures to aid us in our hurried, harried, and pressured lives.
- Session 2: A Contest for a Queen (57:00)Beth introduces Haman and explains his hatred toward Mordecai and all Jews.
- Session 3: A Raging Passion for Honor (57:29)Beth discusses God-appointed destinies and the dilemma of destiny from a human perspective.
- Session 4: If You Remain Silent (63:00)Beth discusses the changes Esther goes through that move her from self-preservation to brave determination.
- Session 5: A Table Set for Providence (64:00)is all about timing. There is time to be silent, and a time to speak and it is God-timed.
- Session 6: What Goes Around (63:00)Beth discusses the Reversal of Destiny (also called the Reversal of Fortune) and the unexpected turn of events that occurs at banquets.
- Session 7: Where Is the Man? (64:00)Beth discusses the impact of all of the events on all four major characters.
- Session 8: The Right to Be Ready (64:00)Beth discusses how God brings about the reversal of destiny and turns the curse into a blessing.
- Session 9: The Tables Turned (53:00)Beth shows how the Jewish race was preserved by an unlikely partnership through improbable circumstances, thus accomplishing God's promise to His people.
"A Visit to Modern Purim" is one of the Extras on your Esther DVD set. Beth Moore and the LifeWay video crew went to Jerusalem and got right in the middle of the festivities. Use the video from Disc 6 to kick off one of your weekly Bible study group sessions or as a part of the promotion for a future group study.
Is a writer and teacher of best selling books and Bible studies whose public speaking engagements carry her all over the United States. A dedicated wife and mother of two adult daughters, Moore lives in Houston, Texas, where she is president and founder of Living Proof Ministries.
Going up against heavyweights bent on her destruction, Esther trusted God and landed a blow that saved her people. The Old Testament story of Esther is a profile in courage and contains many modern parallels for today's woman. Esther's destiny can be yours as you know more deeply the God who is in your corner.
Ask a Question▼▲
Q: Are the DVD video segments closed captioned?
Yes, the video segments do have subtitles.
Q: How long is each video session? what is the suggested discussion time for each session? We are thinking about doing 2 sessions each time we meet....
The videos will run about one hour each. The publishers recommend that you give another 30 minutes for discussion.