- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Cyber Week
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Esther provides a journey through the biblical book, eight sessions with discussion questions, and a closing section that assists you and your group in responding to God's Word together or individually.
About: Bringing the Bible to Life Series
A series of Bible study guides following the format and content of the NIV Application Commentaries Series. Each study looks at the original meaning, bridging contexts, and contemporary significance of the text, and offers small group participants a better understanding and relevant application of the biblical material to their daily lives.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
Series: Bringing the Bible to Life
Daniel and Esther: Daniel and Esther in Exile - eBookJohn MacArthurThomas Nelson / 2016 / ePub$5.99
Karen H. Jobes (PhD, Westminister Theological Seminary) is the Gerald F. Hawthorne Professor of New Testament Greek and Exegesis at Wheaton College and Graduate school in Wheaton, Illinois. The author of several works, she is also involed in Bible translation. She and her husband, Forrest, are members of Immanuel Presbyerian Church, an EPC church in Warrenville, Illinois.Janet Nygren is currently the Womens Ministry Coordinator for the Princeton Presbyterian Church (PCA) in Princeton, NJ.
eddie meshaw5 Stars Out Of 5August 23, 2008eddie meshawgreat book for, study not just for starting Bible students, but for the advanced student as well.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible