Esther & Daniel (Brazos Theological Commentary on the Bible) - eBook
Add To Cart
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Brazos Press
Publication Date: 2013
Series: Brazos Theological Commentary
The Brazos Theological Commentary on the Bible advances the assumption that the Nicene creedal tradition, in all its diversity, provides the proper basis for the interpretation of the Bible as Christian scripture. The series volumes, written by leading theologians, encourage Christians to extend the vital roots of the ancient Christian tradition to our day. In this addition to the acclaimed series, two respected scholars offer a theological exegesis of Esther and Daniel. As with other volumes in the series, this book is ideal for those called to ministry, serving as a rich resource for preachers, teachers, students, and study groups.
Samuel Wells (PhD, University of Durham) is vicar of St. Martin-in-the-Fields Anglican Church at Trafalgar Square in London, England. He previously served as dean of the chapel and taught at Duke University. Wells is the author of several books, including Improvisation: The Drama of Christian Ethics, Be Not Afraid, and Transforming Fate into Destiny: The Theological Ethics of Stanley Hauerwas. George Sumner (PhD, Yale University) is bishop of the Episcopal Diocese of Dallas. He previously served as principal and Helliwell Professor of World Mission at Wycliffe College, University of Toronto, and has served in various pastoral roles.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Commentaries >> Old Testament >> Daniel
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Commentaries >> Old Testament >> Esther
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Commentaries >> Old Testament >> Daniel
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Commentaries >> Old Testament >> Esther
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Commentaries >> Old Testament >> Daniel
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Commentaries >> Old Testament >> Esther