- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2006
Series: Student Leadership University
For over 20 years, Dr. Jay Strack has been working with young Christian leaders throughout the U.S. and teaching them have a better understanding of God's Word and His calling in their lives. The topics chosen for the Student Leadership University Study Guide Series represent part of the teaching model that Dr. Strack has developed over the years and address tough questions that young people are asking today.
In this study guide, Dr. Strack and Ron Luce will take the student on a journey through the lives of teens such as David, Joseph, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, Timothy, Mary, and others to discover what it takes to really make a difference in the world around you. They will teach students the importance of:
- having a powerful personal devotion time with God / keeping your mind protected and fortified / defending your faith / having accountability / honoring your parents / finding your purpose and living it out fearlessly
Robin Sgutt4 Stars Out Of 5July 1, 2008Robin SguttA great book. My daughter is enjoying the studies and it is challenging her to grow in her Christian walk! Thanks!
Sarah4 Stars Out Of 5June 20, 2006SarahWell, my youth pastor is going over this workbook with us who want to go deeper in our Christianity. So far, the workbook is pretty good, and touches on some nice spots, though, it is very short, and doesn't stay on one topic for long. But, our small group is really getting into it, and getting to become closer with this workbook. I think that if you are debating to try it, do it, because it is really good.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Student & Teens >> Bible Studies
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Studies
- eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Bible Studies & Curriculum