- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Barbour Publishing
Publication Date: 2010
Here's strong Bible teaching that's fun to read! This 1,400-page collection of the best of Charles Spurgeon provides a wonderful overview to the man called "The Prince of Preachers." The Baptist minister spoke to thousands each week in nineteenth-century London, and his sermons and books still have a fresh, encouraging, and challenging power. Featuring scores of Spurgeon's sermons, plus complete books like All of Grace and John Ploughman's Talks, The Essential Works of Charles Spurgeon has been lightly updated for ease of reading. This beautiful hardback is a must-have for under $25.
VickiAustralia, VictoriaAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5This book has so much excellent reading.December 29, 2011VickiAustralia, VictoriaAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This book is very thick,still haven't finished reading it yet. it is very easy to read, and I can understand it very well, I like the way you can just pick any book out and read it, their is so much to digest. love it.
thank-u. V. Miller.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Classic Devotionals >> Charles Spurgeon
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spirituality Classics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spirituality Classics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> Classic Devotionals
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Classic Devotionals
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality