500 ESSENTIAL VOCABULARY WORDS TO HELP BOOST YOUR GRE SCORE! Now with two ways to use: physical cards in the box, plus access to the full deck online.
The Princeton Review's Essential GRE Vocabulary provides an easy and effective way for students to improve their Verbal Reasoning scores on the GRE (Graduate Record Examination). The 500 cards in this deck feature frequently-used and commonly-misunderstood words from the exam itself. This set includes:
• Words and parts of speech on the card fronts
• Definitions, contextual sentence, and synonyms on the card backs, so you can really understand and remember each word
• All cards accessible online when you register your purchase
• Color-coded scale under the cover so you can easily track your progress
• 50 additional customizable cards for you to fill in the terms you most need to study
This revised edition reflects changes in GRE vocabulary emphasis in recent yearsand now, for the first time, students get two studying channels for the same price: the physical card deck, plus online access to a digital version of the same deck for even greater studying flexibility!
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.