500 ESSENTIAL VOCABULARY WORDS TO HELP BOOST YOUR TOEFL SCORE! Now with free online access.
The Princeton Review's Essential TOEFL Vocabulary provides an easy and effective way for students to improve their TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) vocabulary skillsa critical step for scoring well on the exam. The 500 cards in this deck feature frequently-used and/or commonly-misunderstood words from the exam itself. This set includes:
• Words, parts of speech, and pronunciations on the card fronts
• Definitions, contextual sentence, and synonyms on the card backs, so you can really understand and remember each word
• All cards accessible online when you register your purchase
• Color-coded scale under the cover so you can easily track your progress
• 50 additional customizable cards for you to fill in the terms you most need to study
This revised edition reflects changes in vocabulary emphasis on the TOEFL in recent yearsand now, for the first time, students get two studying channels for the same price: the physical card deck, plus online access to a digital version of the same deck for even greater studying flexibility!
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.