Essential Survival Guide to Living on Your Own - eBook
Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
Independent living for your young adults is only a read away with this practical handbook! Filled with advice about laundry, cooking, goals, roommates, mortgages, and more, this lively collection of quick tips will make life less of a chore and more of an adventure. Includes space for you to add your own ideas!
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Howard Books
Publication Date: 2008
Are you ready to strike out on your own?
In today's competitive world, you need all the help you can get. Essential Survival Guide provides you with how-to and hands-on instruction to make life less of a chore and more of an adventure.
- Getting through the Day: Setting goals, organization, and understanding essential documents
- Money, Money, Money: Learning about banking, credit, and debt; understanding taxes
- Getting Your Own Place: Finding the right roommates, resolving conflicts, and purchasing a home
- Wheels: Buying a car and purchasing car insurance; maintaining your new or used car
- And much more!
Independent living is only a read away. Full of practical advice in an easy-to-use format, this book covers everything from sorting laundry (yes, you have to sort) to choosing a church. The concise chapters and quick tips will make the learning fun and easy to apply.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲