Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 320
Publication Date: 2012
|Dimensions: 9.00 X 6.00 (inches)|
What Do I Do When: Teenagers Encounter Bullying and Violence?Steve GeraliZondervan/Youth Specialties / 2009 / Trade Paperback$3.99 Retail:
$6.99Save 43% ($3.00)
Bullying Prevention and Intervention: Realistic Strategies for SchoolsSusan M. SwearerGuilford Press / 2008 / Trade Paperback$45.00
The Essential Guide to Bullying brings together the wisdom and experience of two people who have witnessed bullying's causes and tragic effects. School social worker Cindy Miller teams with Cynthia Lowen, the co-creator of Bully, to arm parents and teachers with the knowledge they need to:
- Understand the societal and human forces that are causing bullying to escalate.
- Discover who is most at risk for being bullied, being a bully, or not helping a bullying victim.
- Target-proof their kids and teach them coping skills.
- Identify even the most covert bullying situations.
- Infiltrate the world of cyberbullying and head off its disastrous effects.
- Intervene to stop a bullying situation.
- Know what legal recourse they have to back up other anti-bullying efforts.