The Essential Five: A Grown-Up Girl's Handbook for Everything - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2008
Bits of wisdom, advice, and must-have information every woman needs for life.
With an ever-widening world and many seasons of influence, women need insight for the countless areas and ways they are called upon to be wise. The five fun sections of The Essential Five are Popular and Pursued, Classy and Fabulous, Domestic Goddess, Fetching and Fit, and Does It All.
- Ways to Make Sure You Don't Ruin a First Date
- Strategies for Surviving Awkward Business Functions
- Ways to Make Your House Look Clean...Fast
- Spas Worth Traveling Around the World For
- Secrets for Eating Out When You're On a Diet
- Annual Appointments You Should Make...and Keep
- Ways to Stay Motivated at the Gym
- Steps of CPR
- Legal Documents You Should Have...Just in Case
- Body Language Signals You Don't Want to Send (or Maybe You Do!)