- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
eShift: The Decline of “Attractional” Church, the Rise of Internet-Influenced Church teaches readers how to distinguish between the established culture and the present-emerging culture as it relates to the Church. This dynamic book shows how this vast culture-gap can be bridged for the sake of Christ’s mission in the world.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: CLC Publications
Publication Date: 2014
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth
- Church & Supplies >> Music & Media Ministry >> Download
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership