Use the New Tax Law to Retire on Your Terms
Are you planning your retirement with the Economic Growth and TaxRelief Reconciliation Act of 2001 in mind? If not, you could bemissing out on important changes that could help you build a largernest egg or even retire early. Drawing on the experience of thenation's premier tax and financial planners, Ernst & Young'sRetirement Planning Guide, Special Tax Edition shows you how to usethe new tax law to plan for a secure future-whether you're justgetting started or on the verge of retirement.
This practical guide highlights key financial and personal issuesyou need to consider during your pre-retirement and retirementyears, including essential information on how the new tax law willaffect your retirement.
From guidance on portfolio diversification and Social Security tothe new tax rules that will impact IRAs and 401(k) plans, Ernst& Young's Retirement Planning Guide, Special Tax Editionprovides the insight and assistance you need to take advantage ofthe new tax law and plan for a financially secure future.
* The effect the new tax law will have on your retirement plan-frompension withdrawals to IRA limits and new tax-deferred plans
* The latest financial instruments for retirement savings
* Worksheets, tips, and action items, as well as additionalresources, including Web sites
* Strategies to overcome adverse financial events
* Wealth-building techniques to help you retire early
* Practical ideas and easy-to-understand charts and tables