Use the New Tax Law to Retire on Your Terms
Are you planning your retirement with the Economic Growth and Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of 2001 in mind? If not, you could be missing out on important changes that could help you build a larger nest egg or even retire early. Drawing on the experience of the nation's premier tax and financial planners, Ernst & Young's Retirement Planning Guide, Special Tax Edition shows you how to use the new tax law to plan for a secure future-whether you're just getting started or on the verge of retirement.
This practical guide highlights key financial and personal issues you need to consider during your pre-retirement and retirement years, including essential information on how the new tax law will affect your retirement.
From guidance on portfolio diversification and Social Security to the new tax rules that will impact IRAs and 401(k) plans, Ernst & Young's Retirement Planning Guide, Special Tax Edition provides the insight and assistance you need to take advantage of the new tax law and plan for a financially secure future.
* The effect the new tax law will have on your retirement plan-from pension withdrawals to IRA limits and new tax-deferred plans
* The latest financial instruments for retirement savings
* Worksheets, tips, and action items, as well as additional resources, including Web sites
* Strategies to overcome adverse financial events
* Wealth-building techniques to help you retire early
* Practical ideas and easy-to-understand charts and tables