Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Number of Pages: 136
Publication Date: 2016
|Dimensions: 9.50 X 7.00 X 0.37 (inches)|
Although Ephesians is one of the New Testaments shortest books in terms of word countonly 6 chapters and 155 versesit is perhaps the most applicable to todays culture. In addition to the divine beauty and power of Ephesians, this epistle also provides Pauls most direct address about the life of a disciple of Jesus. Paul conveyed his pastoral heart for the Ephesian believers by focusing on who they were in Christ. Specifically he addressed issues related to their new life, the community of believers, the pursuits of unity and holiness, and lifes challenges. Therefore, the Book of Ephesians and this study offer practical answers to contemporary believers basic questions about the Christian life and our identity in Christ.
• Biblically rooted and gospel-centered
• Group and personal components
• Individual study opportunities for ongoing spiritual growth
• Demolish the habits of lazy spirituality to live in the vibrant reality of your identity in Christ.
• Confront the many false identities with the truth of "Christ in you."
• Achieve a better grasp of the gospel.
• Develop a deeper understanding of community as it relates to race and ethnicity.
• Gain a better understanding of the relationship between our spiritual adoption and our daily lifestyle.
• Pray more effectively.
• Recognize the reality of spiritual warfare.
Tony Merida is the founding pastor of Imago Dei Church in Raleigh, N.C. He also serves as Associate Professor of Preaching at Southeastern Baptist Seminary in Wake Forest, NC. His books include:
- Faithful Preaching
- Ordinary: How to Turn the World Upside Down
- Proclaiming Jesus
- Eight volumes in the new Christ-Centered Exposition commentary series (B&H), of which he also serves as a general editor, along with Danny Akin and David Platt.
He is happily married to Kimberly; and they have five adopted children.