- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Men everywhere are in trouble---lost in a maze of new paradigms and the fast-moving, uncharted waters of social and cultural change. Best-selling author Munroe helps you understand critical issues such as what it means to be male, the roles you should fill, how you can relate to women---and the real purpose God has for your life.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Whitaker House
Publication Date: 2010
- ¿Cómo pueden los hombres ganar su posición en el ambiente de expectativas culturales que cambia constantemente?
- ¿Qué significa ser varón?
- ¿Qué definición de masculinidad deben los hombres adoptar?
- ¿Cuáles roles deben los hombres desempeñar en su lugar de trabajo y en el hogar?
- ¿Qué tienen que ver los roles de género con el propósito del varón?
- ¿Cuáles son las diferencias entre varones y hembras?
- ¿Cómo están destinados a relacionarse entre sí los hombres y las mujeres?
- ¿Cómo puede un hombre construir una vida mejor para sí mismo, su familia, y el mundo?
Cuando los hombres entiendan el propósito que Dios les ha dado, y el verdadero diseño de su relación con las mujeres, serán libres para cumplir su destino y realizar su potencial. Edición ampliada con material de guía de estudio incluído.
The male is in crisis. Traditional roles once gave men stability and continuity from generation to generation. Today, the world is sending out conflicting signals about what it means to be a man. Many men are questioning who they are and what roles they fulfill in lifeas a male, a husband, and a fatherleaving them frustrated and causing them to live far below their potential. Best-selling author Dr. Myles Munroe examines cultural attitudes toward men and addresses critical issues such as:
- How can men gain their footing in the ever-shifting environment of cultural expectations?
- What does it mean to be male?
- What definition of masculinity should men adopt?
- What roles should men fulfillin the workplace and in the home?
- What do gender roles have to do with the male's purpose?
- What are the differences between males and females?
- How are men and women meant to relate to one another?
- How can a man build a better life for himself, his family, and the world?
Dr. Myles Munroe (19542014) was an international motivational speaker, best-selling author, educator, leadership mentor, and consultant for government and business. Traveling extensively throughout the world, Dr. Munroe addressed critical issues affecting the full range of human, social, and spiritual development. He was a popular author of more than forty books, including Understanding the Purpose and Power of Prayer, Understanding the Purpose and Power of Women, Understanding the Purpose and Power of Men, The Fatherhood Principle, Power of Character in Leadership, Spirit of Leadership and Principles and Power of Vision. Dr. Munroe was founder and president of Bahamas Faith Ministries International (BFMI), a multidimensional organization headquartered in Nassau, Bahamas. He was chief executive officer and chairman of the board of the International Third World Leaders Association, president of the International Leadership Training Institute, and the founder and executive producer of a number of radio and television programs aired worldwide.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Other Languages >> Spanish
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues >> General
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Spanish >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Spanish >> Personal Growth
- Spanish >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth